Parkinson's Unity Walk
- The 28th Parkinson’s Unity Walk to Take Place on Saturday, April 23rd in New York City’s Central Park to Raise Funds for Research
- 2021 Parkinson’s Unity Walk Raises Over $600,000 in Donations; Now Funding Research
- The 27th Annual Parkinson’s Unity Walk was held virtually this year, exceeding expectations, raising more than $600,000 to fund Parkinson’s Disease Research
- The 27th Annual Parkinson’s Unity Walk Raised Over $611,000 - Introducing The Top 20 Teams!
- Congratulations to Kenneth Aidekman, recipient of the 2021 Alan Bonander Humanitarian Award
- Maryum “May May” Ali Shares Her Connection to and Passion for the Parkinson’s Community
- 2021 Virtual Parkinson’s Unity Walk Team Week Results Are In!
- Maryum "May May" Ali Serves as Ambassador of 2021 Virtual Parkinson's Unity Walk
- Congratulations to Soania Mathur, recipient of the 2020 Alan Bonander Humanitarian Award
- Parkinson’s Unity Walk Announces New Roles for Two Board Members
- Maryum “May May” Ali Joins the Parkinson’s Unity Walk Board of Directors
- The 26th Annual Parkinson's Unity Walk Was a Virtual Celebration Raising Over $545,000 for Parkinson's Disease Research
- The 26th Parkinson’s Unity Walk Goes Virtual! Join Us on Saturday, July 11th at 11:00 am ET and Support Awareness and Research for Better Treatments for Parkinson’s Disease
Sponsor & Foundation News