While in NYC
The following is a collection of helpful links for your trip into New York City.
All information is listed for informational purposes only; and have no affiliations with the Walk.
Check back for 2015 hotel list
GETTING AROUND THE CITY
Plan methods of transportation to stop on or near Central Park's 72nd Street Entrances (East or West side).
- Parking - Search Tool
- Parking - for Buses: There is curbside parking for buses. See NY Department of Transportation’s website for details.
- Subway and Bus Directions
- MTA Info
- Transportation in New York City
CENTRAL PARK INFORMATION
- Central Park's Official Website
- About the Bandshell
- Maps of Central Park
- Wireless Access in Central Park
- Pets in Central Park
Windsor Pharmacy, 1419 Sixth Avenue (at 58th Street), New York City. $25 per day rental fee. Call 212-247-1538 to make a reservation.
Things to do: