While in NYC
The following is a collection of helpful links for your trip into New York City.
All information is listed for informational purposes only; and have no affiliations with the Walk.
Click here for a summary of available hotels at reduced rates.
GETTING AROUND THE CITY
Plan methods of transportation to stop on or near Central Park's 72nd Street Entrances (East or West side).
- Parking - Search Tool
- Parking - for Buses: There is curbside parking for buses. See NY Department of Transportation’s website for details.
- Subway and Bus Directions
- MTA Info
- Transportation in New York City
CENTRAL PARK INFORMATION
- Central Park's Official Website
- About the Bandshell
- Maps of Central Park
- Wireless Access in Central Park
- Pets in Central Park
Windsor Pharmacy, 1419 Sixth Avenue (at 58th Street), New York City. $25 per day rental fee. Call 212-247-1538 to make a reservation.
Things to do: