While in NYC
The following is a collection of helpful links for your trip into New York City.
All information is listed for informational purposes only; and have no affiliations with the Walk.
Check back for 2015 hotel list
GETTING AROUND THE CITY
Plan methods of transportation to stop on or near Central Park's 72nd Street Entrances (East or West side).
- Parking - Search Tool: Please observe general parking rules.
- Parking for Buses: There is curbside parking available for buses in Lower Manhattan. See the NYC's Department of Transportation’s (DOT) website for details about parking areas, meters, and rates.
- Transportation: Please refer to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority's (MTA) website for railway/subway/bus information and schedules.
- Subway and Bus Directions - Search Tool
- If taking public transportation, please plan for weekend schedules.
- A guideline for subways in reference to the 72nd Street Park Entrances: the nearest subway station on the West Side is 72nd Street #B/C; and on the East Side is 68th Street/Hunter College #6.
- Google Map Directions to the Bandshell
CENTRAL PARK INFORMATION
- Central Park's Official Website
- About the Bandshell
- Rules & Regulations
- Wi-Fi Access
- Dogs in the Park
Windsor Pharmacy, 1419 Sixth Avenue (at 58th Street), New York City. $25 per day rental fee. Call 212-247-1538 to make a reservation.
While entire Walk route is wheelchair accessible, we do not provide wheelchairs on event site.
Things to see and do in New York City: