2013 PUW Video Contest
Make Every Step Count. Create a video and share the steps of your journey that have brought you to the Parkinson’s Unity Walk. Each of our walkers is unique. This is your opportunity to share the steps you’ve taken to move us closer to a cure.
GUIDELINES:You must be registered for the 2013 Unity Walk to enter.
Your video should:
- be no more than five minutes long
- relate to your experience of the Walk
- include footage from the day of the Walk
By entering the video contest, you are authorizing the Parkinson’s Unity Walk to use your video, for legitimate accounts and promotion of this event.
HOW TO ENTER:Upload your video onto YouTube and email the link to email@example.com no later than May 27, 2013.
CRITERIA:The winning video will:
- Raise awareness of the Walk
- Display creativity
- Highlight community
As you create your video, reflect on one or more of the following:
- Why you walk
- Who you walk for
- How your team got started
- Your planning in preparation for the Walk
- Your fundraising on behalf of the Walk
- For returning walkers, what keeps you coming back year after year?
- For first time walkers, why will you return next year?
- What do you value most about the Walk?
- What was the highlight of your day at the Walk?
- What about the Walk would you want to share with someone who is considering attending for the first time?
PRIZES:A winner will be selected by a committee and announced on our website. The prize, a video camera, will further your skills as a videographer. All entries will be displayed on the Unity Walk website.
Have fun, be creative and share the sense of community and inspiration you experienced at the Walk!