News > Latest NewsWalk News | Sponsor & Foundation News | News in the Parkinson's Disease Community
Unity Walk in the Media
Click on a headline to read the latest about PUW in the Media. Click here to read about our Walkers in the Media.
- Listen: Muhammad Ali's Daughter Describes His Parkinson's Progression
- Parkinson Unity Walk - Beautiful Inside and Out on examiner.com
- The Parkinson’s Unity Walk: Twenty Years of Transforming Lives.
- From Caregiver to Advocate: My Battle Against Parkinson’s by Carol Walton, CEO of The Parkinson Alliance.
- Carol Walton, CEO of The Parkinson Alliance Interviews with WCHE-AM (Philadelphia), The Brynn Project
- Rocky Statue in Philadelphia Gets a Wreath of Tulips to Raise Awareness of Parkinson’s Disease
- Mayor of Westfield Proclaimed April Parkinson’s Awareness Month
- Exercise to Fight Parkinson's Disease
- Carol Walton, CEO of The Parkinson Alliance Interviews with ESPN Radio 98.7 FM
- Make Every Step Count at the Parkinson’s Unity Walk on April 26 – FoxFeed Blog