News > News Archive
PUW Video Contest
Each person’s experience at the Walk is unique and we need your help capturing the multiple angles that occur throughout the day.
Help us raise awareness about Parkinson’s disease and the Unity Walk by capturing your experience at the 2012 Unity Walk in a video and entering it in our video contest by May 28th.
- The video needs to be ten minutes or less.
- Upload it onto youtube.
- Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the spirit of raising awareness, the link should be public, viewable, and shareable.
- Submit by May 28th.
- The winner will be chosen by a committee and announced on our website.
- By participating in this video contest, you are providing authorization to the Parkinson's Unity Walk consent to use said videos, for legitimate accounts and promotions of this event.
- We hope the prize will further your skills as a videographer – win a Sony Bloggie Touch Camera.
We look forward to receiving and viewing your video entries, PUW Staff
Video entries can be found here.